. = V E N T = .
Letters to the Editor


From time to time, a commentary on the world will bubble up inside of me to the extent that I'm forced to write a letter to my local, metropolitan, daily newspaper, The Age. This is where I blow of some steam. Feel like venting too? Add your own comment or visit my homepage.

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Bumper Year for Hand-outs

Tell you what, it's been a bumper year for hand-outs to farmers. Once again, hard-working city-folk are propping up failed businesses in the bush, while the urban poor miss out to enable the lifestyle choices of rural voters.

Well, since I'm paying, they should bloody well cheer up about it. On my next country drive, I expect to see scenes of bucolic splendor and pastoral idyll!

Vent!         


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home