. = V E N T = .
Letters to the Editor


From time to time, a commentary on the world will bubble up inside of me to the extent that I'm forced to write a letter to my local, metropolitan, daily newspaper, The Age. This is where I blow of some steam. Feel like venting too? Add your own comment or visit my homepage.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Speeding to the Polls

When scotching free public transport, Bracks pointed out that we'd all vote for free beer too. No doubt Doyle's already talking with the brewers about that - plus new "tolerances" for drink-driving.

Vent!         


3 Comments:

<    >
Anonymous Anonymous vented ...

A request from the moshpit: Many of your readers who don't live in Australia would be greatly edified by links to the stories to which you are responding; you're conscientious about this on Speccy, but on this blog I often feel like I'm only getting half the picture (the better half, certainly, but still only half).

Thursday, April 13, 2006 6:29:00 am  
<    >
Blogger Greg vented ...

Duly noted. I will try to include hypertextual links in addition to citations in future posts.

Remember kids: It's not enough to be obstreperous; one must be thoroughly obstreperous.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006 12:39:00 am  
<    >
Anonymous Anonymous vented ...

Not just obstreperous, but obstreperous with footnotes!

Thursday, April 20, 2006 2:58:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home