. = V E N T = .
Letters to the Editor


From time to time, a commentary on the world will bubble up inside of me to the extent that I'm forced to write a letter to my local, metropolitan, daily newspaper, The Age. This is where I blow of some steam. Feel like venting too? Add your own comment or visit my homepage.

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Grossi Miscarriage of Justice

A high-profile Melbourne restaurateur got pissed and tried to drive home. He went to court and lost his licence (The Age, 18/7/2006). The Age soft-peddles this crime with whimsy, bonhomie, a sympathetic ear and cute kitchen puns.

Publicists must be up in arms at this journalist's blatant incursion into their profession. Can we assume that The Age editorial staff won't be seeing any bills at Grossi Florentino?

Vent!         


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home