. = V E N T = .
Letters to the Editor


From time to time, a commentary on the world will bubble up inside of me to the extent that I'm forced to write a letter to my local, metropolitan, daily newspaper, The Age. This is where I blow of some steam. Feel like venting too? Add your own comment or visit my homepage.

Wednesday, December 24, 2003

The Alpine Solution

Please. It's embarassing watching our legal system attempt to get Rivkin to actually serve time. Rich well-connected men simply don't go to jail. You know it, I know it and Rene bloody well knows it. But I have an alternative suggestion: the Federal Government should take a page out of Rivkin's book and quietly open a Swiss bank account (with a large-ish safety deposit box). Rivkin could be squirrled away in there on the sly, secured by those famed Swiss privacy laws. The Federal Government could then simply lie under oath and have memory lapses for as long as required. I call it "The Alpine Solution".
Vent!         


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home