. = V E N T = .
Letters to the Editor


From time to time, a commentary on the world will bubble up inside of me to the extent that I'm forced to write a letter to my local, metropolitan, daily newspaper, The Age. This is where I blow of some steam. Feel like venting too? Add your own comment or visit my homepage.

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Double Standards for Medical Guilds

While Howard and Andrews are sticking it to blue-collar labour with their dodgy IR reforms, it's a different story for professionals. Famed union-busters Abbott and Costello are rolling over for the pharmacists' union on supermarkets (The Age, 8/11/05) after dismissing Productivity Commission recommendations at the behest of the doctors' union. Will the pair get their teeth back - or has the dentists' union got to them too?

Vent!         


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home